Monday, September 27, 2010

47°

I could barely sleep last night.  It was so cold.  My toes were cold and I just couldn't get comfortable because every time I moved the covers would move which would let cold air in.  I finally got up at 5:30 so that I could go to prayer.  I turned the car on and the temperature registered at 47°.  It was freezing.  I was so frustrated because when I went to my storage yesterday, I couldn't find the bin with my coats.  It's buried under mountains of stuff and I don't want to have to take all that stuff out to find it.  But of course I'm going to have to.  I have no choice.  I went to the salvation army to look for a new jacket and they had some really cute ones, but after looking at my bank account, it looks like I"m overdrawn again so I don't have any money to buy a new coat, even though the one I wanted cost less than $5.  So I"m going to have to layer my clothes until I can get back to get my coats.  

I'm working in a different city all this week and to save on gas, I"m not going back home.  Not that I have a home to go back to, but I"m not going back to my home city which is about 45 miles away.  When I worked in this city this past spring, it cost me about $200 a month to drive back and forth everyday.  Gas was a bill in itself and I just don't have that money to do that, so I"m going to be sleeping at Walmart this week.

Work was extremely busy.  We got a new contract that kept me on the phone all day.  I"m not a phone person, but that's my job.  I hate to hear the phone ring sometimes.  Late in the day our district manager called and my supervisor talked to him.  Apparently she's looking for a new job.  She's applied to be transferred to another city, another state even.  So, this may open the door for me to work full time, however, I'm not sure if I want to.  If I do want my original terms--$16-18 an hour.  

I did get a letter from a university that I applied for asking me to send them my college transcript.  I put it in the mail today.  I'm applying to two other colleges/universities.  We'll see as time goes by.  


Btw, I have no idea how to make the ° symbol.  I had to copy and paste it.  There are instructions to type 0176 while holding the Alt key, but apparently this doesn't work for laptops.  


Any ideas??

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...