Friday, September 24, 2010

Think it not strange

I received a message from my spiritual mom.  She was asking about the organization.

I'm not sure if I explained this, but I work for a non-profit, but I don't get paid.  Basically, because they don't have the money to pay me right now, but I still put in hours to do the work that is needed.

The executive director is on vacation and she happens to be my spiritual mom--she prays for me, teaches me the word of God, etc.  She emailed to ask how the organization is going.  I gave her an update.  She also asked me how I was doing.  I really didn't respond simply because I'm not comfortable with those who are close to me knowing that I'm homeless.  Her reply to me was really encouraging:

As you are working things out for the ministry God is working things out for
you.

Think it not strange as things began to fall in place for you concerning your
life (mentally, physically, financially, spiritually). God loves you like that.

Kingdom Blessings



I don't take those words lightly. I trust and fully rely on God.  That's all I can do.  I have no one else to turn to.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...