Sunday, September 26, 2010

Difficulties

Remember that check I bounced because I didn't get paid like I was supposed to?  Well, it's came back to bite me.  I went to Walmart to buy food I wanted to write my check for over the amount because I have money in my account, I just don't have an atm card to get my money and my bank is only open Mon - Fri, 9 - 4:30.  So, if I don't get my money then, I won't be getting any.  Walmart wouldn't honor my check.  So, I go online to check which check bounced and sure enough it was Walmart.  Man, now I have to figure out how to pay for it so that won't haunt me.  I wanted to spend today relaxing, but I couldn't because after finding out that I couldn't buy anything, I just wanted to go to the university lounge, sit in front of the TV and chill.  However, when I got there, the door was locked.  It was only 2pm. Why is the door locked?  Ugh.  My next stop was the computer lab and sure enough when I got there, the door was locked also.  Never mind that it was really cold today and I had no jacket.  Finally, I asked two girls walking by to let me in and I was able to lounge and eat microwaved cheese sandwiches for a few hours.  It started to get really cold in the computer lab, so I went to my storage to see if I could get a jacket since the weather is turning really fast.  I could not find the bin with all of my jackets and coats in them.  But the bin with my blankets was right in the front and I was able to grab another blanket and some sweaters to wear to work this week.  After leaving the storage facility, I headed to the hotel which is where I am now, chilling in a lounge area, listening to bad 80s music.  There are two TVs here, but I'd have to stand in a chair to turn them on.  I wonder how long I can sit here?

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...