Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Thank God for Pop Tops

I found out that I had $35 in my other checking account.  So I went to the Kmart.  In the food aisle, I found that Campbells Soup makes their cans with the pop tops.  So does Chef Boyardee ravioli and my old childhood favorite--Vienna Sausages.  This is wonderful since I don't carry my personal can opener. Actually, I used to have one, but my sister broke it.

It was cold again last night, but not as cold as the other day.  I slept, but it wasn't very comfortable being buried under two blankets and a long fur-lined suede coat. I managed.  Thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...