I found out that I had $35 in my other checking account. So I went to the Kmart. In the food aisle, I found that Campbells Soup makes their cans with the pop tops. So does Chef Boyardee ravioli and my old childhood favorite--Vienna Sausages. This is wonderful since I don't carry my personal can opener. Actually, I used to have one, but my sister broke it.
It was cold again last night, but not as cold as the other day. I slept, but it wasn't very comfortable being buried under two blankets and a long fur-lined suede coat. I managed. Thank God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How Does That Affect Your Values?
I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...
-
I passed my midterm---Thank You, God!! Microeconomics is hard for me and I'm taking this class for the second time around and it's...
-
Thank God for my new mindset!! I think with the mind of Christ!! As I was thinking about moving, I've been looking for a new place to...
-
I am 40!!!! Yay!! I wish I can have confetti burst out every time I say that because I am so happy to be 40. This is a great turn of event...
No comments:
Post a Comment