Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2014....WOW....We made it!!

Thank God for making it through another year.

Who doesn' t love the new year?!! So many possibilities. So much potential. The years are flying by. I will be 37 this year....OMG. I'm not gonna hyperventilate. I'm just going to relax and enjoy my life. God gave it to me and my life and times are in His hands, so I'm not gonna fret.

In other news....

I found out that the laptop that I bought on Black Friday from the pawn shop was probably stolen. OMG!! I can't have stolen goods in my possession. Even though I had no idea. I mean, I was told that a lot of the stuff at the pawn shop was probably stolen, but I know that not everything there is stolen because I've pawned some stuff before. I hope it wasn't stolen. One of the reasons I bought it was because it had Microsoft Office already loaded. But, when I got it home it would not save anything. It kept resetting. So I have a friend who knows a guy who works on computers. She said he could fix it. He said that there was Lo Jack security software on it that keeps it resetting. He had a heck of a time getting it off. Then he told me that it was probably stolen. OMG.

I'm an agent who works with the federal government. I can't be involved in foolishness. I don't want the police to show up at my door saying I have stolen property. Oh boy.....

In other news....

My stalker called my mom. LOL.

Ok...rewind.

I don't have a stalker, but he sounded like one when he called my mom.

Apparently, my cell phone was found on the city bus and the bus called musicbox because that was the last person who text the phone. Musicbox called me, but I was in the shower. He went to pick the phone up and he came by and rang the doorbell, but I didn't hear because I was in the shower. So, he called my mom. LOL. He told my mom that he was trying to get ahold of me and that he was outside my apartment and that my car was outside, but I wasn't answering the door. LOL.  Yes, he sounded like a stalker. So my mom called me to ask me if I knew this guy. I reassured her that I did.

Too funny!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...