Friday, December 27, 2013

OH....MY..... GOD

I had a $3500 bad debt hanging over my head and today I just PAID it OFF. My balance is zero.  Actually, I didn't pay the full amount, but thanks to Dave Ramsey, I went in and asked for a settlement. That was two weeks ago. I have $2K in my pocket and I asked the woman if it could be settled for $1K. She said she wasn't sure and she also said that they don't purchase the debts (not sure if she was lying to me or not). I left. The next morning she called me back, but I didn't get the message. So, today I went in again and told her that I had $1500 on me and that I would like to know if the account could be settled. She agreed and now my balance is ZERO!!

THANK GOD!!!

Now I have a $10 debt that I need to find out who to pay for it.

The only other debt I have is my student loan!!!

So far this year, since August, I've paid off $2800 in bad debt.

I'm going to chunk away at my student loan on next year. My goal is to pay as close to $25,000 as I could.

I'm so happy and thankful to God!!!

MY DEBT IS BEING DEMOLISHED!!!

Now I can pay for health insurance!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...