Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Year End Review

2013 will soon close. At the beginning of the year, I was in a good place. I was employed, had adequate roof over my head, food, clothes, etc. I went to see Mister and all hell broke loose. From February until May I was fervently praying for him and his situation--couldn't hardly sleep....I begin to sink emotionally because the toil of my financial status was causing great distress. God heard my prayers and answered me. In May 2013, my salary increased three-fold. God is GREAT!! I'm learning to do well in my job. The summer was good with the summer camp and my job. The beginning of the fall brought a new season spiritually and a renewed sense of purpose, however, with that renewed purpose, the enemy was right there to try to discourage me. However, I've been holding onto my faith. Now, we are in a new season and I'm lagging a little behind. But, God is still GREAT and He will get the glory out of my life.

I've created a new budget for myself for next year. My goal is to work on being discipline and also work on being a disciple for Jesus.

This is my 2014 debt. I'm using the envelop system...


 
Tithes $560.00
Debt Retirement $300.00
Insurance        Car--90      Health--250  Accident--30         $370.00
Food $100.00
Gas $100.00
Phone Service Cell--55       Home--25               Internet--55 $135.00
Student Loan $300.00
Misc           YMCA--50           Hulu--10             Other--100     $160.00
Tuition/School UIS --365,     RCC--100 $450.00
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...