Thursday, December 12, 2013

40 Hours a Week and Food Poisoning

For the next two pay periods I have got to work 40 hours week. I want to start the new year with a really decent check. But I've already took a day off on Tuesday and I'm still in the bed now because I had a case of food poisoning that kept me in the bathroom all night throwing up.

At first I didn't know what it was. I mean its rare that I'm sick. So why was I throwing up? Then I remembered what I had for dinner--left over beef brisket , broccoli, yogurt, and a fiber one bar. I think the broccoli did me in. Its bad when you are so cheap that instead of throwing away bad food you try to salvage it. That's what I did with the broccoli. It had bad parts and I tried to cut it off but I think I ended up cooking it. I should have thrown it out. My stomach would have thanked me. But I've learn my lesson. Vomiting liquid and having the dry heaves is the pits. I thought my insides were gonna come out. This morning I went through the fridge and cabinets and threw out everything that was expired. Man I hate throwing away food but I never wanna be sick like that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...