Tuesday, December 10, 2013

I Just Hate It

I just found out that another organization has gotten money to run programs.

I am in distress.

I was supposed to send a Thank You letter to our representative for the funding for our summer camp. We wrote the grant and not only did we get it, she made sure that we got double. And I was wanting to form a relationship with her because our organization needs funding for next year. However, because of my laziness, the letter has been sitting on my desk for a month and I just found out that the other organization got funding.

This is why I NEED to be led by the spirit.

Had I been led by the spirit that letter would have been mailed.

Lord, what do I do now?

I'm not gonna be ruled by my emotions. I'm gonna do what I was supposed to do....

I JUST HATE IT WHEN I DON'T STAY FOCUSED!!!!!

GOD WILL STILL GET THE GLORY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...