Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Yes, He Did It!!

I decided a while ago to go through a divorce. I know it's silly cause I'm not married, but I was so tied up in old relationships and I wanted to be free. I prayed and fasted and God did it.

How do I know?

Well, Mister and I spent two days together recently and there was NOTHING...NOTHING emotional, NOTHING physical, NO chemistry AT ALL between us. It was like we were never together at all. We were cordial and we had fun, but there was NO, us feelings.

I saw Coach at the gym and I didn't feel a thing.

God, did that for me. My soul has been untied from all of those bad bad relationships and I'm so ready to start anew.

This year is rapidly coming to a close and I'm so ready for the new year!!

Thank God for NEW BEGINNINGS and NEW SEASONS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...