Tuesday, December 10, 2013

This Reminds Me....

....to ALWAYS be friendly with people because you never know who you may meet.

I sent my brother information about a job close to where he lives. I helped him with his cover letter and resume and we emailed it to the contact person. My brother then went to work at Target and around 4:30pm a man gets into his check out lane to purchase some items. The man looked at my brother's name tag and told him his named sounded familiar. My brother told him that he wasn't sure if he knew him. The man then remembered my brother's name from the email. My brother confirmed that he did send him the email about the job. The man then told him that he was the boss and that he would forward his email to the supervisor so that they could give him a call.

My brother was so excited he called me as soon as he got on break.

Who would have known that the man he had just emailed a few hours ago would walk into the store. What are the odds? As a matter of fact, I didn't even know that man was in that particular area. We thought he was in another city.

I told my brother that this is why you have to ALWAYS be nice to people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...