Tuesday, December 10, 2013

No, No, No, No, No

I am supposed to be moving FORWARD, not backwards in my life. But for some reason (yes, I know the reason) I am not. My weight is going up, my spending is becoming erratic, my spirituality is becoming dim.....I should be getting brighter and lighter. What is wrong with me...

I know!!

My body is trying to rule me. My emotions are trying to rule me and I'm tired of it. I feel miserable and unhappy because of it. I've got to get this train back on the tracks. I've got to steer this boat back around. It's trying to run wild and I REFUSE to allow it. I've fought too hard for HAPPINESS!!  And GOD has been way too good to me!!!

It's the end of the year and it's very important how I close out this season. And I want to do it on a spiritual note, not a fleshy note. Because next year is going to be an absolutely wonderful year. So, I have to prepare myself, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.

I'm going to put in the work to become disciplined!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...