Sunday, July 20, 2014

I Am Not Defeated

Any area in my life where I'm defeated, I have not allowed God to enter.

God has given me influence to get the job done in my life. I have to take that influence and show God's image in the earth. God did not create me to not have victory over every area in my life. I AM NOT DEFEATED!!

The devil can come and talk to me and make me feel like I don't have everything that I need. I am not made to fear because God didn't give me that spirit. So, I have the spirit of boldness on my life!! Everything God created it's already in me.

Just because I'm going through a situation, doesn't mean God is not with me. God is using this to get me to where I'm supposed to be.

After this battle, I'm still going to be standing!! My faith will get me through this. This faith that I have will get me through this!!

I have to allow my victory in God to surface and keep me afloat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...