Friday, July 18, 2014

August 15

That is the deadline I'm giving myself to apply for another home loan. I've got a month. I want to pay off my interest for the student loan, but I needed to pay my dr bills from my broken toe and dental work. So I'm not sure where my credit score stands. I've checked various sites and everything gives me something different.  I did sign up for Financial Peace University at my church and I'm excited to learn about money management.

I'm still telling everyone that I'm getting married this year.

I'm just doing what the word says, speak those things that be not as though they are.

God, I need you to help me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...