Tuesday, July 29, 2014

All the Makings of Danger

I am absolutely not going to be in relationship with a married man. NOPE, not at all!!

It has all the makings of DANGER!!!!!

All types of bells and whistles going off!!! There is no need to keep going when you see the warning signs. So, I won't be going home this weekend.  My other absolutes:

I WILL ABSOLUTELY NOT.....

1. Be friends with a married man.
2. Marry a man who doesn't love God.
3. Marry a man who is a drunkard
4. Marry a man who doesn't take care of his kids.
5. Not shack.
6. Not fornicate.
7.
8.
9.

My safeguards....
1. I will not hang out with a married man.
2. I will not text and inbox a married man.
3. I will not establish a relationship with a married man.
4.
5.

I need to have ASSETS in my life. Not LIABILITIES!!

To be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...