Wednesday, July 30, 2014

It Was His Grandfather

I posted about one of the young people that I work with. And I was so bothered. I didn't know what to do. It was crazy. I decided to try to call him again to see what was going on and he answered. I was nervous, so I wasn't sure about asking for him.

"Is this *****," I asked sheepishly trying to convey confidence. I rehashed the story and he told me it was his grandfather.

WHEW!!!!

So relieved!!!!!

He said his mother unplugged the phone so that's why I couldn't get through. So, the other number that he had listed was his grandmother's and he is named after his grandfather. OMG!!!

I'm so relieve my stomach hurts. LOL. I was so concerned. I was trying to pray. That's too much stress!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...