Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Why, Married Men, Why??

I HATE facebook. Yep, just hate it. But sometimes I've got to use it. I get on to see how my fam doing and sometimes I'm looking up stuff for work. And while doing that I get caught up in seeing all the stuff people have on there. UGH!!!  Then occassionally I get a message or two from someone that I DO NOT WANT to talk to. OMG.

So, this is what happened recently. I logged on and I get a message from a guy in high school. I respond to the friend request and message him back. BUT....before I message him back I check out his page.  I see vacay pics with children and a woman, but his status doesn't say if he's married. I read a few post and one mentions his wife.  Hmmmmm....what's the deal with that?!

So, he asked me if I ever get home and I tell him that I do. "So, that would be and opportunity to see you," is what he said in my response to coming home. I told him I would keep him posted.

WHY OH WHY???

So, now my mind is ....A seed is planted and surely my plan was to get home soon.

I make plans for this weekend and I let him know. We then get to talking about his life--two sons and wife. He then tells me that he liked me in high school.

Okay......????

He wanted to know why I didn't like him?

What??

That was high school....20 years ago?!!!

Why does that matter now? You have a wife and two sons. I barely remember high school, let alone why I didn't like someone.  DAG!!

But, the little seed was planted and he's an attractive guy. BUT.....he's married.

Oh God!!!! What is wrong??

No, I've made plans to see him and I KNOW this is NOT good. Now I need a back out plan. Actually, I think I can still go home, but not see him alone. I can get my eyebrows done at his job. He's a barber and that will be safe?????

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...