Sunday, July 6, 2014

SPLAT

I am sleepy. I'm not as young as I used to be. I can't stay up so late anymore. I need a FULL 8 and a nice bed. But, this week has been long and I haven't had enough sleep. And my body is suffering.  Last night I got in bed and as I was sleeping, well, half sleep...Something fell on my face. SPLAT! When it hit me, it woke me up and swiped it off my face and I rolled over and I felt something moving. So I jumped up an turned the light on. And there was a huge black bug. It had fallen from the ceiling. I think it came out of the vent.


It scared me, but I needed to get rid of it, so I got a container out the trash and captured it and threw it in the garbage.  

It bothered me that this bug was in my bed so I tried to pray. But, I was too sleepy. 

God, I need a vacation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...