Sunday, August 19, 2012

Ouch!!

My job involves going into churches and providing health information to congregations.  It's been a challenging job because I don't know the churches (there are over 200) or the clergy in our city. But, there is one Pastor who has been really welcoming.  I've gone into his church and has done quite a few health events. I even became a fitness instructor to teach his congregation aerobics. And my crush showed up at his church during a workout class.  He didn't show up again and I wondered if he was a member of the church.  I didn't have to wonder anymore because on today, I showed up at the church for a Power Sunday event and my crush walked in.  Not only did he walk in, but I was nervous and excited to see him and was prepared to speak and he just WALKED RIGHT PAST ME.  WOW!!!!!

I didn't expect that response from him AT ALL

OUCH!!

OUCH!!

There was a point in the service where everyone was encouraged to hug 3 people.  Again, I didn't expect the cold shoulder from him, but that's what I got.

In the past, I've learned that when someone gives you the cold shoulder like that, there is something going on...there's a dead cat on the line.

WOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...