Saturday, August 25, 2012

$1 Deordorant

I needed some deodorant... BADLY. I ran out a few days ago and I had to use baking soda which burned my underarms.  Then I remembered the travel size deodorant I got free from the community college bookstore. It was in my office drawer.  However, I was a little concerned because that wouldn't last long.  I prayed and got some coupons because deordorant is not cheap....well, not the kind that I usually buy--$11 per container.  My goal was to stock up, but since it cost so much I haven't been able to.

Imagine my surprise when I walked into Walgreens and saw $1 Degree.  WHAT??  I was happy.  I've used Degree before and it wasn't the small one either.  I grabbed 4 and I think I'm gonna go buy some more because I really really need deodorant and I want to stock up.

THANK YOU GOD for taking care of my on my journey through the wilderness.

Now, I just need money to do laundry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...