Friday, September 7, 2012

Who's Knocking on the Door?

It's been quiet for about 4 months now since all my neighbors on my floor have moved.  But, I've got new neighbors now and one of them, my boss has told me to keep an eye on.

It's no secret that take pics of the vehicles on our parking lot, I've told tenants this during several meetings because the rules state that there are to be no overnight guest....so if cars are not registered with staff and they are overnight, then that means that staff have to investigate who is staying overnight.  So, my boss called me several times to ask me what type of car this particular neighbor drives.  I took a pic of her car and the car her bf drives and I told her different times when her bf has come and gone from the building.  Well, this neighbor does not like the fact that I follow instructions and do my job. I've overheard her several times cursing me out about taking pics of her vehicles and being nosy.  It hadn't bothered me, but then I had this dream......

Staff was conducting an early morning inspection (these usually occur around 5am to catch tenants with overnight guest). During the inspection, it was found out that this neighbor's bf was there and was asked to leave.  The man was upset and left the building and she left behind him.  As staff were finishing the inspections the man and my neighbor were arguing loudly in the parking lot.  Other tenants walked outside to see what was going on and as I looked outside I saw a women being blown away by a gun shot.  That frightened me and the staff so I began going downstairs to the basement and I locked the basement door and was looking for a place to hide. As I was looking for a place to hid, I heard someone knocking on the basement door and then the doorknob was being turned.  This frightened me and for some reason I thought is was my neighbor and I woke up.

When I woke up, I was nervous and I looked at the clock and it was 6:05am.  I began to pray. While praying I fell back to sleep.  I'm not sure what time I fell asleep or how long I was asleep, but in my sleep, I heard a loud knock on my door.  It frightened it so much that I woke up again.  I looked at the clock and it was 7:05am.  I began to pray and pray and I got out of bed to get ready for work.

These two dreams bothered.  I don't remember my dreams very often and most times when I do, it's because God is telling me something.  So, I was wondering what it was God was telling me......

I sent my mom and email asking her if she was okay....I was thinking that maybe something was going on at home and I needed to wake up to pray. I'm not sure.....

I wonder who was at the door knocking??

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...