Monday, September 24, 2012

This is NOT the Promise

I was so busy trying to make this my home....not realizing that this is temporary....

God has blessed me with a place to live that I don't have to pay rent or utilities (I can't afford to pay it anyway) and when He blessed me I was trying to "settle" in for the long haul. I was making a 5 year plan, like I always do, but I'm realizing that the reason I can't get "settled" is because THIS is NOT where I'm supposed to settle. I lived in my old apartment for 6 years and would have loved to still be living there now.  The neighborhood was nice....of course in an apartment building there are people who may come and go, but it wasn't a bad place. But, when I had to move, my life was disrupted. And I was in a hurry to "settle" down again. Who likes to be unsettled. There is unrest when you aren't settled.  So, I really, really wanted to settle in for the long haul....But, for now I'm still in a transition and I'll wait on God....I don't want to get in a rush, but I don't want to stay here longer than I have to!!!

By the GRACE of God, this is not where I'm gonna be for too much longer.  I'm just in a holding pattern
Thank God that this is not what He has promised for me!!!  There is something better!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...