Thursday, September 20, 2012

Still working on it

I'm praying for grace and mercy.....

Grace is God's unmerited favor. Something I don't deserve, but I get it anyway.  Mercy is God forgiving me and not punishing me when I do deserve punishment.

The Bible says in Hebrews 4:16, "Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need."  God is still working on me and right now I need some grace and mercy. And I pray that God will honor His word. I've gone to Him in prayer to find grace a mercy in my time of need.

I thank God for grace and mercy in my time of need!!!


To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...