Sunday, September 30, 2012

My First 5K

I had a BLAST....

I signed up with a few people from my job for a 5K Mud Run (Dirt Run because of the drought). It was SOOOOO FUN!!!!!

Even though it took us an hour.  We were just out to have fun, not to compete and it was for a fundraiser, so we were there fore the mud. The name our team was Dirt Devils...Angels in Disguise.

Before the run...our t-shirts were so white.....

But after the run.....



There was so much mud, dirt, sand, and cooking oil....YES COOKING OIL...that my clothes were ruined...my underwear and my new lime greem sports bra.  BUT, I HAD SO MUCH FUN!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...