Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Popping Pills

For some reason I have been having EXCRUCIATING, DEBILITATING cramps. I don't even know why.  I've always had minor cramping, but nothing like this. This is the second month.  They hurt so bad that I was awakened from my sleep.  So, I've been popping ibuprofin like an addict.  Every 4-6 years I pop two.  My next round would be in a half and hour.  I've never taken this may pills in my life.  I've tried to look up conditions associated, but I am confused.  I don't want to go to the doctor because I already have bills that I need to pay and I don't want to incur anymore at this time.....I don't know what to do. The cramping only happens a week or so before my period and not much during which is weird because I thought the reason women get cramps was because the uterus was contracting to shed the excess lining....so why am I getting them before my period....

I see I'm gonna have to do some researching....

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...