Saturday, October 20, 2012

4 Weeks Until the Holiday Season

In about 4 weeks we will be celebrating Thanksgiving and I'm beginning to get excited....not just because of the season, but because of the food.....

I'm making my plans for what to cook.

Of course I have to have my turkey and dressing which I have in the freezer now, but I'm thinking about making lobster Mac and Cheese also. I've been craving Mac and cheese for a few days now and I was gonna make some, but I think I'll wait. I have to figure out where I can buy some good lobster from, but my mac and cheese will be stuff with lobster and will also include broccoli because I love broccoli with my mac and cheese.

So the main course will be:

Turkey
Dressing
Lobster Mac & Cheese
Broccoli
Tomato Basil Salad


I think I wanna make some Lobster Ravioli for Christmas.  Maybe i'll make some asparagus with it....hmmm. And of course I have to make my rum cake.  Delicious.

Or maybe I'll do lobster lasagna instead of ravioli.

I"m not sure why I have a taste for lobster, but I do....

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...