Tuesday, October 30, 2012

In Due Season

Stop Looking at the Mountains!!

God knows exactly where I am and what I need. I was at church tonight and the Elder was teaching and she told a story about how in Jamaica people hike the Blue Mountains.  She went along with a group of people to hike.  They started at 3am.  By 6am, she was tired and she kept looking up and while looking up, she would notice how far they had to go and how long it would take them to get the.  She then began to look behind her and in her mind, she was so tired and overwhelmed that she felt like laying down and rolling back down because she couldn't imagine getting to the top. She correlated this with life.  A lot of times, we spend so much time looking at the mountain that we get tired and overwhelmed and it causes us to stop and go back.  When we get tired, we get weary and we start to faint and we stop.  But, the Bible say not to get weary in well doing because in due season you reap if you don't faint....Gal 6:9.  I've been fighting weariness and I thank God for my strength. The Bible says that the joy of the Lord is my strength. So I will rejoice in my God!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...