Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Broken-Hearted

The Elder at church said something really interesting and it makes a lot of sense.  We were attending a singles class and she said when you are in a relationship with a person and you put confidence in that person and they leave you, you are brokenhearted. And that's true.  I was just thinking about all of the bad relationships I've been in that ended in heartbreak. I was thinking that the guy that I was with in that particular time was gonna be with me and me only. I was confident in that and when the relationship ended, my confidence was shattered which left me with a broken heart.  So, I began to think about that....in life, that's what we do....we trust people. I'm not saying that trusting people is wrong, but what we need to do more is trust GOD.  We need to put full confidence in GOD and less confidence in man. So, as we meet someone new, we pray that there is enough GOD in that person that they won't break your heart. And if there is God in that person, then we could trust the GOD in them and no that they may fail us, but God won't!!

Kind of deep....

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...