Monday, August 6, 2012

400th Post

WOW!

I never would have imagine having 400 post in a journal about me being homeless.  Boy, how life turns....

I was thinking about high school and how in high school many young people have the grandest plans. No one plans to be homeless....

I used to teach a health class and I would tell my students all the time, "No one plans to be a drug addict...." I taught a lot about prevention and I was explaining that the wrong choices lead to these lifestyles--these lifestyles are planned....it's no one's choice!!

Now, I'm saying that same thing about homelessness.  No one plans this!!

At the same end of the spectrum, you have to plan NOT TO BE________________!!  If you don't, you may end up _______________________!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...