Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I've Got a Crush...

....and it's MAJOR!!

OMG, I HATE being like this!!

I walked to "Professor's" office two weeks ago. He was referred to me by a friend of mine at the university. It was noon and I was told that he was probably at lunch. Sure enough I went to office and it was dark.  Hmmmm.....It was noon, lunch was over at 1pm.  Do I sit for an hour??

I sat....and did some surfing.

I knew his name so I looked him up and found a video of him online. A video of what he did from Dartmouth college when he worked there. He looked average, but nice.  I decided to leave and come back at one....actually I decided to leave and go put some make-up on and THEN come back at 1pm.

I came back and sat outside his office. He walked around the corner and I was surprised....he was more attractive in person.

I was HAPPY that I spruces myself up and put on some body spray.  We chatted, I got the information out and that was it....

....until I needed to go back to his office later on in the week. This time I wasn't AS confident because the shirt I had no wasn't that cute, but I was tryna prove to myself that just because he was attractive, that I WASN'T attracted to him....

Didn't work :-(

Close to the end of the meeting, my heart started pumping. He was looking at me and I was looking at him....DAG!!

I left the office quickly and saw him one other time. By then I was finished with my project and contemplating going back to his office to thank him....

However, I didn't have a chance to thank him because he showed up....AT MY AEROBICS CLASS!!!

WOW, here was I all sweaty with no make-up on in gym clothes and he walks through the door.  Not to work out...actually, I don't know why he was there, but he hung around even though he didn't need to...well, maybe he was hanging around to talk to the Pastor.  Yes, we were doing aerobics at a church (not my church).

I did my best to keep up and I'm sure I didn't look so coordinated. He even did a few steps in the corner. WOW...since then I've looked him up on FB and I've googled him to try to find out how old he is.  I found out he graduated high school the same year I graduated college. :-( So, he's about 4 years younger than me. WOW...that last time I dated a man who was younger than me, he told me I was seasoned...UGH!!! Seasoned = OLD :-(

So, now I'm crushing on him, HARD!!  He's what I like....Tall, dark, bald, and he works in education. He's actually a doctoral candidate. I've said over and over again that I wanted to marry a doctor.  UGH!!!!

I have a crush on this guy and I wish he would go ahead and date someone because that's the only way I'm gonna get over this crush.  I sent him a FB friend request this morning and when he accepted, my heart skipped a beat......UGH!!!

I don't wanna be heart sick.  My heart has been sick for a while and I can't take it......

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...