Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I Hope He Will Be There

I talked about my crush in this post.  Well, he's supposed to be at Zumba class today.  I'm nervous!!

I found out that he's about 5 years younger than me, but that only bothers me a little bit. I've always been partial to older men....

I ran into an old teacher friend of mine and she asked me if I was involved with anyone....I told her that I had a major MAJOR CRUSH, so we made plans to eat lunch and talk about it.  After she left I remembered that she married a man that's younger than she is.  Is that a sign??  I mean, why did she even ask me...we haven't seen each other in years. She didn't ask about work or school or anything else, she asked if I had a man!!! 

Well, we''ll see if he shows up for class today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...