Saturday, March 3, 2012

Unemployment Woes

I eventually got my unemployment check for about $500 on Friday. I was so happy, but then I missed my scheduled interview with them.  DAG!!  I know that I only have about one check left with them, but I didn't want to miss it.  Now I have to wait until they send me a letter to tell me if I get my last check or not.  UGH!!!  I really really really need that money!!!

I used part of the money to get a new laptop because mine is really slow and I will be working with the editing team at church and I need a faster laptop to edit the sermon during service so that it would be ready for after church.  So I went to Best Buy and got an HP with 6GB.  It was about $550 and overall I spent about $650 cause I needed a mouse and I paid $40 to get a recovery disk made.  Ugh.  They just wanna get paid for EVERYTHING.  They used to send you a recovery disk, now you have to either make your own or pay them.  Best Buy wanted $100 and I wasn't gonna fork over that much, so I went to Staples and they wanted $40.  I need a class on how to make them.  I know that there are instructions online, but I need a class. 

I started my fast on March 1 and I don't know why, but I'm tired and sluggish and just don't feel like it.  I wanna eat.  I haven't been eating any meat, but I have not stuck to the plan to only eat after 7pm.  I need to get it together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...