Thursday, March 8, 2012

Bittersweet

Today is my last day teaching for the college. It is bittersweet!! I wish I could continue at least teaching at the community center, but my NEW FULL TIME job won't allow me the time to do that. I will be still teaching for the NP. I have to get that class together because no one is coming. Basically, because we haven't really had any advertisement, but I will get the word out next week. I"m gonna get yard signs made advertising the class. I believe that I have a good set of resources especially since I've been to the training.
I have a 4 day weekend coming up and I'm glad. I need to get my clothes together for work next week and I need to clean my bedroom.

Speaking of bedrooms, I have not slept in my bedroom since October of last year. My blow-up bed died and the windows in my two bedrooms are so bad that wind just rips through them. The draft is horrible!!! So instead of freezing my pituty off, I have been sleeping on the couch. However, that's getting a little bit old!!! I want my bed and I need about $600 to get me new bed. I already paid $400 and put it on layaway which slumberland has been calling and calling me about. But I think next week, I'm gonna go ahead and fork over the money. I NEED A BED and I don't want to go to one of the thrift stores to get one because I've had issues with bed bugs before, I DO NOT WANT THEM AGAIN!! Also, I want to buy something quality that is comfortable and will last me a long long long time. So my full size Urban Loft bed with my Sealy 300 plush mattress set is costing me a pretty penny. The weather is getting nicer so I'm gonna be able to sleep in my bedroom soon, so I might as well go ahead and get my bed out of layaway. 

In other news.... My brother is going to Europe this summer and I'm gonna do all I can to help him get there. I can't wait. Actually, I want to see if I can go for a few days too. I'm not sure how much that will cost me, but his trip, for 20 days is about $6500. I just wanna go for about 4 days. I'm gonna start looking up airfare rates and hotel rates. I hope it's not more than $1500. My mom's bday is coming up and I want to be able to send her a nice gift. I wish I could send her on a trip. She has always wanted to go to Hershey Pennsylvania. I'm gonna see how much it cost to go there.

I wish I had enough money to for me, my mom, brother, and niece could go. That would be a fun trip. I'm gonna check it out. I also want to plan a trip to Niagara Falls this year for my 35th B-DAY!!! I wish I had enough money to do all three!!

God, if I've found favor, can you please bless me with enough money to go on all three trips this year??? In Jesus Name, Amen. The Bible says you have not because you ask not!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...