Sunday, March 4, 2012

My New HP is kewl!

Yep, I forked over $650 to get a new laptop. Actually the computer was only $549, but I needed a mouse and since companies don't send restore disk I paid $40 to get them made. And now I have it and it's nice. The newness is awesome. I just downloaded Google Chrome and thanks to my job at the college, I just paid $10 to get Microsoft Office Professional which I'm also downloading now. HP has this fingerprint swipe thing that's neat. I sync a website to a fingerprint and it signs in for me without having to type anything in. That's neat. I'm gonna do some playing around with my new toy....

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...