Saturday, March 3, 2012

Better the 2nd Time Around

I went to see Good Deeds on last weekend.  The movie started at 1pm.  I got there at 1:34pm.  I was a little "put off" because the guy who sold me the ticket gave me a ticket for some other movie that I never heard of.  At first I didn't know what to do, but because I was already late for the movie I just went in to see the movie.  But it kept bothering me because I know that some theaters don't want to give credit to black movies so they will intentionally replace the tickets that was bought with something else.  So, I decided to go see it again this weekend.  And I will say that those 15 minutes that I missed the first time do make a different.  I LOVED the movie the 2nd time.  Kudos to TPS and Lionsgate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...