Thursday, March 8, 2012

15 more minutes...

I'm sitting her at the community center waiting for my students to come to class that started a half hour ago.  If they don't show up in 15 minutes, I'm LEAVING!!!  My 4 day weekend would simply start early!!

I don't know what's wrong with my students, but they all come to class LATE.  I told them that class starts at 1:15 and they must get here by 1:30.  I don't believe either one of them are working, so why does it take them so long to get here.  I know that some of them are walking, but that just means you leave home a little earlier that's all.

But, it is now 1:49pm.  If no one shows by 2pm, I'm GONE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...