Saturday, March 3, 2012

My record SUCKS

I went online to get an insurance quote from Progressive and Geico.  Geico was cheaper and they quoted me $89 a month.  That was cool until they ran my credit and checked my driving record.

I drive well, but in 2009 I had a few snafus.  I got three tickets -- two for speeding and one for an illegal u turn on the highway.  These tickets caused my license to be suspended.  I also backed into someone and messed up their car.  My car was fine, but it cost over $1000 to get fixed.  UGH!!!  Outside of those few incidents I had not had a ticket since 2003.

So because of that and my credit, I have to pay $158 a month.  DAG!!  I can't afford that, but I also can't afford to NOT have insurance.  I've been driving without it for over a year, but now my job requires that I show proof.  So I forked over the money. 

I can't wait to clean up my record!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...