Monday, March 12, 2012

My Last Week to Certify for Unemployment

There are many critics of our unemployment system.  Many believe that if a person is getting unemployment they will sit on their bums all day and collect a pay check.  Yes, there are people who do that and even people who abuse the system, but I THANK GOD for my unemployment.  It kept me afloat even though there was a battle in the beginning to get it.  I do admit that there needs to be some type of constraints so that people don't abuse the system, but it took me since November 2010 to find a full time job--that's almost a year and a half.  Of course I am a child of God and I knew that if my unemployment ran out, God would provide, but during my time searching and searching, I kept a part time job.  I didn't just sit on my bum.  I searched and searched and I worked part time until the door was opened.  THANK GOD FOR OPEN DOORS!

So, my last day to certify for unemployment benefits was today because I will be starting a full time job on tomorrow.  I THANK GOD that I was able to sustain and hold on.  God is AMAZING!!!!  HE NEVER LEFT ME!!

So, as I pick up the pieces to my life and allow GOD to rebuild, I pray that this time, I do things the right way.  I pray that I won't squander what I have and take advantage of what I have.  THANK GOD FOR GRACE AND MERCY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...