Tuesday, January 26, 2016

2016=New Life, New Spirit

It's a NEW YEAR and what I've been learning is that 8 is the number of NEW BEGINNINGS...In the beginning when God created the heaven and earth, he created it in 6 days and the 7th day He rested and the 8th day was the beginning of a new era!!  So 8 = NEW BEGINNINGS.

16 is made up of 8 + 8. So this year is a double portion of NEW BEGINNINGS. New LIFE and New SPIRIT and I accept my NEWNESS in Christ!!. This is the year of the repairer of the breach, a year of rebuilding in my life!!

Restoration, Recovery, and REVIVAL in my LIFE!!

I NEED the RESTORATION, the RECOVERY, and the REVIVAL in my spirit and my life....

I just HAVE to stay in FAITH and NOT doubt God in my life!! I just have to embrace HIS grace in my life!!

BUT.....

IT'S NOT IN ME IT'S IN HIM!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...