Thursday, January 7, 2016

In the Presence of Your Enemies

So a friend of mine was suing her former employer for discrimination and wrongful termination. She had a strong case for wrongful termination, but the discrimination claim was more of a "he said, she said," and would have been hard to prove.

Anyway, the company wanted to settle and my friend asked me to attend the settlement conference. I've never been to one.... I can't disclose what happened, but it was a LONG day.

The Bible says that God will prepare a table before us in the presence of our enemies and that's exactly what happened. I'm happy for my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...