Wednesday, January 20, 2016

The Fat Girl in the Corner

I started working out this week and so far, since about a few months ago, I've lost 10lbs. Yep, I'm at 200lbs. Actually I was closer to 215, but it's been coming down slowly. I got a new membership at the YMCA because I love their workout classes, but this year it's different and I'm a little sad. You can see how the times are changing, even with the YMCA classes.  I used to go all the time and I loved going to the step aerobics classes. Now they've removed most of the step classes and replaced them with Piloxing.

WHAT??  IS   PILOXING?????

It's some new type of fad and it's hard. I mean, aerobics is a good enough workout, why do we need to Piloxing stuff.  Anyway, the participants are all fit and wear the same type of gear--leggings and sports tops.

Me....

I wear my loose work out pants and a large T-shirt.

Why?

BECAUSE I"M FAT.

Yep, I'm the fat girl in the back corner of the room, cursing all of my fat cells to hell.  GOD....how did I let myself get this big. I mean, yes, there are people who are bigger, but this is NOT me AT ALL!!!

So, I'm on this weight loss journey and this get out of debt journey. I'm gonna post pics of my fat self, so that I can do after pics, when I love more weight.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...