Wednesday, January 13, 2016

I AM WORTH IT

I had a dream last night and I was in the house next door to me....(not in my neighborhood) and I was with my neighbor and she told me that she was going to sell her house. And without thinking I told her that I would buy it for $20,000. She then began taking me around the house and I started looking at all the work that would need to be done to get the house up to par and then I was looking at the outside and it was drab and an ugly dark dingy green color. It wasn't a nice house, but it was cheap and I was looking at the price.

The problem with looking at the price is that even though it was cheap and it looked like I could manage the cost, I would have been unhappy and dissatisfied with the house. Then I woke up.

I started thinking about it and what God was trying to say to me....

Before I went to bed I texted Mister and told him that he was worthy of God's love and as I was texting him I could see how he could misconstrue my message. I wasn't saying to him that he was worth my love (not that he isn't), but that he was so valuable to God.

And the dream was reminding me that I don't have to buy something or get involved with something that is going to cause me more distress.

I don't have to marry "down."


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...