Saturday, January 9, 2016

No More Fantasies

If you have dreams that don't come true, they are just fantasies. --William S. Rogers, Jr.

In March 2014 I had a dream about a yellow baby boy I was taking care of. When I had the dream I thought it was my baby God was showing me, but it turned out to be my cousin's baby. In May of that same year I had a dream and I was praying for someone with a 'J' name. In June my cousins baby was born and his name is James. God was showing me her baby.

Later on God showed me my sister holding and taking care of a brown baby boy. I got excited because God was showing me my nephew (or I think it's my nephew). My sister hasn't had a baby yet, but she is getting married and I'm happy for her, but I'm still looking for this baby boy....

So I've been praying to God about some things and I have some dreams in my head and my heart and I don't want these to be fantasies.....

In this new year we have been learning about the Law of Beginnings and when we think about the beginning, we think about what Genesis says, "In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth..." And the Bible tells us that there was no shape or form. There was a creation, but it didn't look like nothing...there was darkness, but God SAID.....He spoke into existence and the rest is history.

So, these dreams...one that I have in particular.... It's about a fundraiser where I would like to have an open house/fundraiser where we invite a sushi chef to create sushi and people buy sushi and other appetizers and have a bartender and he makes a signature drink and people pay for the drinks, and then we have a painter who does a painting class and people pay to paint...all while we talk about the organization and show them what we do....

I NEED God to speak a word to me....when God created the heaven and earth, nothing happened on earth until He spoke. I NEED GOD to speak to me because if He speaks, then I know this won't fail. I know failure is apart of life, but I've been through enough and mostly I've been through enough because I've done a lot of things on my own....

I can't live this life on my own, so I NEED God to breath on this and speak. If God doesn't speak, I can't do anything. I DON'T WANT to do anything without God speaking!! I've screwed up enough...speak Lord!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...