Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Spring Cleaning---Body Version

I've been on this weight loss journey and it has been up and down. I went to the doctor and he tested my thyroid, B12, Vit D, etc. My thyroid peroxidase is off the charts! The normal range is 0-34. My number is 241. DANG!!

So the doctor prescribed levothyroxine in 50 mcg. I have to take this daily along with Vitamin D3 which was so low. The normal range is 30-100. My number was 10.9. I have so little Vitamin D, but that is typical for an african american person. My B12 was ok, but I need more. My other thyroid numbers were ok.

So in addition to working out, the meds will help with my weight loss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...