Monday, March 21, 2016

Spring Clean Me

Since December I've been on this "better me" journey and it's still going. I went to see Dr. Rohde and I LOVED IT. From the time I walked to the back, I enjoyed my doctors visit. The lab nurse was nice, the attending nurse was so friendly and Dr. Rohde was great!! He talked to me. I mean really TALKED to me and I appreciated that. I didn't feel rushed or anxious and I was able to tell him about me.

Sometimes you go to the doctor and there is this intimidation factor and when the doctor ask if you have any questions, your brain goes blank because of the anxiety. Not with Dr. Rohde. And I truly truly appreciate that. As a matter of fact, I left his office high. Yes, I had a natural high after I left. I was just smiling for no reason at all. DANG!!  They took 3 long vials of blood from me and $430 and I still left beaming from ear to ear.

Where they do that at? LOL!!

It felt like the best $430 I've spent. When the woman was taking my money, I was glad to give it to her. DANG!!

The only thing that I can say is that it reminds me of the spirit of God. It felt like love.

So, Dr. Rohde is going to test my hormones to see what's going on in this body of mine. I have to do a saliva test where on my 21st day of my cycle, I put saliva samples into 4 tubes 4 times throughout the day. Unfortunately I'm already past the 21st day in this cycle so I have to catch it in April which will be in about 3-4 weeks. I can't wait. Finally, I will have some REAL answers to my problems.

Thank God!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...