Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Quit Being Lazy...Change

I was doing my homework...the assignment is to analyze a case study based on the course materials that we are reading. I completed the assignment, then I logged on and my professor submitted his analysis. It was WAY different from mine and my cohorts. As I was reading his professional submission, I began to feel some kind of way and then I started to feel anxiety and I immediately shut down the computer and went back to watching TV. But, this anxiety puzzled me? He was the professor, of course his submission was going to be professional, so why did it bother me?

I thought and thought and it hit me....

I'm just LAZY and I do the bare minimum just to get by and when someone comes along and shows me what I'm not doing, by doing what I should have been doing, it causes some friction within my emotions. I get bothered.

But, that's not their problem. It's mine. I need to quit being LAZY and just change.

So, I'm becoming MORE ACTIVE in my own life. I can't just let life pass me by, I have to stop being passive and activate myself in my own change. Thank God for activation and this activation is spawned by the motivation that God has been so good to me and I am the steward of this life, so I want to do the best I can with this life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...