Thursday, March 3, 2016

Don't Wake Me, I'm Dreaming

I've been dreaming right before I wake up.

The other day my dream was about my brother-in-law. He was righting a book about Marketing for the hood businesses. LOL. Like "Marketing for Hood Dummies," I was encouraging him.

Today I had a dream about my sister-in-law. She was sleeping with a picture of another woman I know. This other woman was a "client" because we were working in some type of school or something. And this woman that I know was a client in this type of school. And my sister-in-law was going to get into trouble for sleeping with this picture because this was fraternization. And for some reason I became my sister-in-laws roommate to help her.

Another dream I had about one of my former students. We shall call her Claire. In this dream she had a mother that was nagging and nagging her and putting her down and my former student was getting so frustrated. I can't remember the dream fully.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...