Tuesday, April 5, 2016

The Seed Stops the Cycle

A woman  goes through a cycle every month; sometimes 28 days, 32 days, etc. but every month the same thing happens and the first day of the cycle is when the blood comes. Sometimes before the blood there is pain and cramping and headaches, and changes in moods, but it happens all the time. The only thing that stops the cycle is a seed. When a seed is planted in the womb, the cycle ends.

This is what I learned in church tonight.

Sometimes there are cycles in our lives. These cycles are not good for us. We go around in a circle and the same thing happens over and over again and we don't know how to get out of the rut that we are in and we do things over and over to no avail. But, when we allow the seed of righteousness to be planted in our lives, the cycle stops, the bleeding stops, the pain and anguish stops. The curse is broken when we allow Christ in.

I've been in a cycle in my life. This cycle was a curse and in this year of recovery for me I am becoming more intimate with God so that the seed of righteousness can be planted in my heart and my mind. After that seed is planted, I must bear fruit and much fruit. My life is to be fruitful, not barren!!

Thank God for the seed in my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...