Saturday, April 9, 2016

Rejection Letter: Moving Along

I was talking to my friend and she wants to start a business, but her credit score was low. I was telling her my woes and she told me the same thing that the housing people told me--get a credit card and I didn't want to do it, but I applied for a Kroger credit card.....

FAIL

They sent me a rejection letter. Yep....UGH. I probably should have gotten a secured card, but I didn't go that route. My score went down 2 points because of that. Now I'm at 618, when I was at 636 last year this time. DANG!!!

I keep thinking about my house though and the first one I looked it is now $3000 less and I really want it, but my credit score is not good enough for my bank right now. I just have to move along and really really really work on my debt free plan. I did pay $2000 on my student loan. That didn't move the needle at all.

I just gotta keep moving along!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...