Friday, April 29, 2016

38 Years

"And a certain man was there, which had an infirmity thirty and eight years...." John 5.

I am 38 years old and this is my year of recovery and healing--spiritually, emotionally, mentally, physically. God's word says so.....there have been things that I have dealt with my whole life. I was born to a unwed, teenage mom. That brought on a lot of problems within itself--poverty being number one. I've suffered molestation, incest, low self-esteem, promiscuity, depression, thyroiditis, fibroids, and a myriad of unhealthy decisions in my life due to my upbringing and lack of knowledge. But, after 38 years, Jesus told the man to GET UP AND WALK.....

Walk away from all that hurt and pain and everything that has kept him bound.

So I'm walking....I'm taking everything thing that I've dealt with that has kept me lame and crippled with the inability to fulfill my purpose....I'm taking it and I'm walking in my purpose. And Jesus told the man, "Don't return to a life of sin or something worse will happen to you."

God I hear you LOUD & CLEAR!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...